Tuesday, November 14, 2017
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Please join us at South Congress Hotel for an evening celebrating food, words, and kids!
Our second annual Eat Your Words event features a 4-course dinner prepared by Austin’s hottest chefs — one course per chef including scrumptious desserts and wine pairings. Our stellar lineup includes:
- Tyson Cole of Hai Hospitality (Uchi, Uchiko)
- Michael Fojtasek of Olamaie
- Kevin Fink of Emmer and Rye
- Pastry Chef Amanda Rockman of New Waterloo
- Master Sommelier June Rodil of MMH sharing beverages
As courses are served throughout the evening, entertainment will include both live music and multiple storytellers sharing personal tales under the theme ‘Tools of the Trade.’ Storytellers include:
- Emily Rapp Black (NYTimes bestselling author, Poster Child)
- Ben Steinbauer (Austin-based documentary film director, Winnebago Man)
- Turk Pipkin (author, actor, The Sopranos, Waiting for Guffman)
- Rebecca Beegle (writer, producer, podcaster, Sparkle Stories)
- Jonas Koffler (writer, producer, social innovator, co-author, Hustle)
All guests will receive gifts and entry into the private after-party across the street at June’s All Day.
Purchase single tickets, or eight tickets for an entire table. The first two people who buy a whole table will receive a complimentary YETI cooler.
All proceeds from the evening will go to support Austin Bat Cave’s free writing programs for kids.
Click here to view the tables, select your seats, and purchase tickets.
We can’t wait to see you there!